Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday Update

A little update while Adam sits in the recliner with a sleeping Reid and plays Candy Crush and I wait for my toenails to dry...

not my toes... mine are a much less interesting orangey-red

-My mom (grammy pammie) has moved south.  Not to Florida, like some retired grandmas do, but to Washington Township.  Three miles up the road.  :)

-Reid is moving closer to walking, I think.  He has balanced and stood without holding on to furniture now a few times.  He is ALL over the place.  He loves reading more than ever.  We read approximately 679 books a day.  We have been attending multiple storytimes at the library each week.  He also loves dancing to music, playing peekaboo, wrestling with Lucy, diving underwater at the pool.  The kid can't walk, but he goes underwater at the pool.  UNDER water.  

-I am contemplating a 1/2 marathon.  It's in 12 weeks, which means I have to start training three months ago.  Not really, but I really need to amp up how I have been running and follow the 12 week training app I've installed.  I may wait a few more weeks to see just how well I do with the program before paying... I'll update with more information if this really happens.

-I am [for real] starting the 30 Day Shred on July 1st. The next time you see me I'll probably look like Jillian.

-I am loving Instagram videos.  Here are two videos I took at the pool last week.  You'll also notice he got his first haircut.  He's a BIG boy now!



-I haven't uploaded pictures off the camera or off my phone in a long time, but when I do, I'll post some here.  I have some good ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment