Sunday, June 1, 2014

TTC and TTLW



You should know what TTC means (and if you don't, just google it.).

I'm also TTLW.  I made it up.  It means Trying To Lose Weight.

I'm hoping two things.  1.) That I lose weight, and also gain a baby bump.  OR 2.) That I lose weight.  I obviously want #1 a WHOLE LOT MORE.

I am approaching an all time high in weight.  It's annoying.  I have never been tiny or petite, but I was athletic in my youth.  I was ALWAYS on some kind of team (swam on a swim team for ten years back in the pool rat days) and attended sports camps all summer.  I was the kid with tan lines and events tattooed to my palm. Now that I'm 32 (right?  I can't really keep track anymore) I just want to sit and eat do nothing in the three spare seconds of my day.

And because all good diets life plans summer goals start on June 1st, today I logged my semi-healthy start on MyfitnessPal.  If you want to follow me, my name is julieeconley.  Original, right?  I'd LOVE to lose 20 pounds before school starts back up.  I'd also like to be pregnant.  Fingers crossed for both???


No comments:

Post a Comment