Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pinning Things


I woke up at 4:14am today.  FOUR FOURTEEN.  I tossed and turned and finally called it at 4:55. Here I sit, drinking coffee, my eyes blurry (because I REALLY AM TIRED!), and mindlessly cruise the interwebs.

And I Pinterest.  That's a verb now, right?

What kinds of things peak my interest these days?  I'll share a few that aren't locked up in my secret boards.  Yes, I have secret boards, because honestly... we all have things we want to remember, but don't want other people to know.  Or steal pin and use for their own ideas later.


Funny quote to teach about reasonableness of sources.  :)
Funny, because I bet most of my students wouldn't get the hilarity of this "quote."




Marcia Moran Drusy Extravaganza Stud Earrings available at #Nordstrom Gold/RoseThis is excatly what I want, a double piercing  that little part of my ear pierced! Its soooo adorable! I love it!Earrings I love! double color earrings fashion jewelry 2013 summer fashion earrings cute jewelry 2013 #earrings #fashion #jewelryLove Knot Stud Earrings | A tiny reminder of all the twists and turns taken on the rolle... | Earrings
Lawd, do I lurrrrrrve a pretty stud earring.  I recently repierced my second(earlobe) hole, and I'm digging the oversized double stud look.




Cauliflower Rice: “When you bring this ‘rice’ to the table people often have no idea that it’s cauliflower. Serve this in place of normal rice mashed potatoes or pasta. 100g of cauliflower rice is only 24 calories compared to 100g of rice at 355 calories!.
Haha.  Hahahahahahaa.  Funny story.  I bought cauliflower to try this exact pin.  It seemed easy enough.  And I figured, if it was good, it would be an easy way to eat a veg.  Maybe Reid would even eat it (he's not a huge fan of veggies).  I even bought PURPLE cauliflower.  

And it was gross.

Adam and I choked down half the bowl, just to pretend like it wasn't bad.  It smelled like dirty feet (or like cooked cauliflower, so same thing) and it wasn't rice-like in the least.  Reid didn't like it either.  A classic Pinterest fail.  




Time to jazz up the yearbook room - 36 Clever DIY Ways To Decorate Your Classroomso many great classroom set up ideas!
I love setting up my classroom in August.  I cannot begin to plan anything academic until my room is picture perfect.  For the last two years, I have been limited in my time to set up my classroom, so it's been a little less decorated.  It's still picture perfect, but it's not AS cutesy as it could be.  This year I've [yes, already] begun to jot down ideas for decorating my classroom.  I'd like to spruce up a few things, change a couple old favorites, and give my classroom a bit of a facelift.  It's June, so come August, I may scrap all that and go with the usual set up.  



Pink feather sandal!!! NEEDTory Burch Hook Wrap Bracelet thestylecure.com❥Threadbare Bracelet Black

 BurberryMichael Kors Chain LInk Tortoise Watch  $195

I want them all.  Please, gift buyers, take note.  And my "fashion likeys" board is not private, FYI.  ;)


Do you Pinterest?  What have you been pinning lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment