5 Conley fam updates:
1. Saturday we visited my Grandma Marge/ Reid's Great Grandma Marge. She loves him, obviously. She loves me too--DiCarlos pizza and salami sandwiches were ready right when we arrived. Reid was amazed at her velvety bathroom wallpaper.
2. Adam is officially an EMT in addition to being a Firefighter. I don't know if that got mentioned in the all the excitement of having a baby. I'm very proud of him for completing all of the requirements without slacking as a husband or father. He's pretty amazing.
3. The Lenharts visited today. It made me miss Noelle even more then ever. She's an awesome mom to two little boys, and I can only hope that some of her momness rubbed onto me today. Plus she got Reid a sweet DMB-themed gift. :)
4. I packed up Reid's 5 newborn onsies and several of his newborn diapers. He's officially a baby (infant?) and not a newborn. His 2 month check up is FRIDAY. :(
5. Reid's sweet personality has come out to play now that he's feeling better from reflux medicine. He smiles a lot, especially in the morning. He's learning how to use his arms and legs. He has some pretty sweet dance moves, actually. Here he is in action on his play mat.