Thursday, April 5, 2012

35 weeks, 2 days

I didn't post a picture at 34 weeks, so here is 35 weeks, 2 days pic.  33 days until my due date... 4ish weeks... omg.

Since it's spring break, I've been busy getting ready for baby.  Yesterday Adam and I met with a photographer here in Springboro.  We're really excited about taking our little nugget for newborn pictures.  Check out our photographer's website: http://www.sweetbloomphotography.com/

I also organized the nursery closet and prepped all my cloth diapers.  In all, it took me a full day plus the next morning to do all the wash and organizing.  Here is a picture of (part of) the end result:

We also got our car seat... and I realized our diaper bag matches is perfectly.  I didn't do that on purpose, but I'm pretty happy about the coincidence. :)

Now I just need to officially pack my bags, clean/pack up my classroom, and wait for the dresser/ chair/ shelves to arrive... then I can have this baby.

1 comment:

  1. Oh those photos are the best! I am soooo looking forward to seeing the results when little bugger is here. I am already on leave and loving it. These last weeks are really getting harder moving around, doing chores and well, being flexible in general.
    Are you also experiencing heartburn as never before? When is your next dr's appointment?

    ReplyDelete