Monday, November 28, 2011

16 weeks, 6 days

All I have to say is TGI-almostTuesday.  Today was a loooong day that I was not looking forward to after a nice little Thanksgiving break.  Not only was it Monday, but the 6th grade team were scheduled to present at the BOE meeting at 7.  All seven of us were nervous wrecks.  I literally felt sick to my stomach over it and prayed that I wouldn't projectile vomit on the Board members.

But we did it, we're done, and now I can get on with the rest of my busy week.  Yay!

Plus when I got home there was a package on my porch from Amazon.  Oh how I love packages from Amazon. Below is a Thirsties Duo Wrap Diaper Cover (in Owls) and a Planet Wise small wet bag to throw in my future diaper bag (also in Owls). 

The next picture is the Baby Bargains book recommended by so many people.  Apparently this will be my new bible for purchasing baby things.  This book was the original reason for browsing Amazon, but of course I had to reach the $25 free shipping benchmark... hence the diaper cover and wet bag.

Tomorrow I will be 17 weeks.  SEVENTEEN WEEKS.  This means I am nearly halfway through my pregnancy.  It's hard to believe, really.  The next 17 weeks are going fly by with all the getting ready for nugget.

I think I should go get my "extra 300 calories now"... possibly in the form of Graeters ice cream. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment