Friday, July 11, 2014

Garage Sale & Tour Dates Announced

We're having a garage sale this weekend. 7/11-7/12, 8am-2pm. Anyone else have excess they're trying to make a buck on? We don't do it annually, but a semi-regular purge is always nice.

Conley Family 2014 Tour Dates Added

Lexington, KY
Knoxville, TN
Mount Mitchell - Highest Point in NC








Asheville, NC
Gaffney, SC
Columbia, SC
Fayetteville, NC
Boone, NC

Danville, VA
Blacksburg, VA
Roanoke, VA
Baltimore, MD
Washington, DC
Lansing, MI
Grand Rapids, MI

Anyone have recommendations in those areas on "must-do" or "must eat"?

Can the Reds survive with a Pena, Santiago, Cozart, Half-Frazier infield and a backup catcher named Tucker? Regardless, I'm looking forward to some of the remaining series this season. Bucs in town for three (take 2 of 3), get to 51 wins... I'll take that, if I knew in hindsight we'd be playing with a patchwork squad that includes a bullpen straight out of the Goshen beer league.

Julie and I moved into Season 3 of Dexter. Shaping up for a decent run... I always like looking at the titles in advance on Netflix but NEVER reading the plot summary. I polled FB friends and most told me Season 4 was the cutoff point, definitely a drop off after 5... I shall sit back and wait.

24 was in the same category... definite swagger-loss after the Behrooz Araz (Season 4), but I still love them all like my child(ren). I still rank their best seasons as: 2, 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 5, 7 (& Redemption). Live Another Day can still pull some miracles and make it in the top 50%... I'm not sure if it's actually good or if it's still novelty at this point.

LINKS

Amazing app/website - https://roadtrippers.com

I wanted this shirt on Wednesday night. I've bought one shirt total in my twenty years of concert-hopping. Something about $35 tees, I just can't come to grips with. I still won't do over $5 parking, unless I can find someone to split with.

Speaking of DMB, not the most 'amazing' set list, but we did get some rarities toward the end. I was one of seven attendees pleased with the encore.

Julie and I had a day-date here. Totally going back. (If you can't make it to Banana Leaf, always call ahead at the Wildflower... if we could make it a habit, we would).

Celtics 2017... calling it.

Happy Friday! Have a good weekend.

Listening to: Minus the Bear









No comments:

Post a Comment