Wednesday, November 23, 2011

16 weeks, 1 day

There is another website I'm starting to obsess over:  projectnursery.com

I don't plan to overdo our nursery because it's not a very big room and it's not really my thing to have too many decorations in a bedroom.  However, I did find a cute little room that has lots of things I like.  I wouldn't do the gray walls (I'm more of a tan kinda girl), but  tell me if you can see pieces of this in my house.




There are even more pictures if you follow this link:
http://projectnursery.com/projects/clementines-nursery/

We had our 16 week appointment today.  Everything went well, we heard the heartbeat, and we scheduled our anatomy scan (ultrasound where we can find out the sex!) for December 16th.  Adam graduates from fire school that afternoon, so we'll both be taking the whole day off.  Maybe we'll even finish up with dinner at Coldwater Cafe since it'll be our 3rd anniversary too (December 20th, technically).

I just made a loaf of Beer Bread and it smells divine.  I think I'll eat a piece and read some Harry Potter.  I know these lazy days are going to come to an end-which I'm totally fine with-but I'm going to enjoy it while I can. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment